воскресенье, 25 января 2015 г.

Yeni başlayanlar için Türk alfabesi - Turkish alphabet for beginners

Hello my dearest reader :)

Today I am asking myself do I really want to be lower than my fancy is. And now I can tell you with emerged mores of my life that takes me to write this post - I don`t want. All of us know we should consolidate each other for getting good results. So, I am starting our established draught of intensive studying Turkish language. As you know nicer way to start is the learning of alphabet. Whereby we will do it together today.


Good luck,
Sandra.




Türkçe Alfabe Şarkısı- Turkish Alphabet Song














Harfın Sırası - The order of letters

 Harfın Adı - Name of the letter

Eğik Yazı ile - By Italic

Büyük - big

Küçük - small










Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий